Free SQL Maestro PHP Generator for MySQL Professional 184.108.40.206 (Tested)
PHP Generator for MySQL lets you quickly build a website from your database without any programming. The created web application allows authorized users to view, edit, add, and delete database records. PHP Generator for MySQL produces clear and easy to understand code that can be used as is or modified in any way you need.
– Master-detail presentations
– Data protection with application, page, and record level security
– Professionally designed page templates
– Customizable sorting, filtering, and pagination
– Data validation and lookup controls in the generated forms
– Automatic RSS feed generation
Top 10 reasons to use PHP Generator for MySQL:
– Powerful. User-friendly.
– Clear in use
– Full customization of the result HTML appearance
– Full customization of the result script
– Implemented lookup options
– Script localization
– Advanced security features
– Latest MySQL server versions support
– Wizard Projects
– Fully customizable appearance and functionality
What’s New in Version 220.127.116.11:
– HTML filter becomes available for Text, Text area, and WYSIWYG editors. Use it to strip unwanted HTML tags and attributes from user input.
– Starting from this version PHP Generator remembers the URL requested by an unauthorized user and redirects to the appropriate page after successful login.
– The Cerulean color scheme is now selected by default.
– The Page navigator option (None/Top/Bottom/Both) now also affects the partition list.
– Value of the Copy all files / Do not copy system files option is now stored in the project file.
– Page filter condition was not saved in the project file for detail pages.
– The OnPreparePage and OnInsertFormValidate events now fire for detail pages as well.
– Non-English characters could be displayed incorrectly in Inline modes on using ANSI encoding.
– Error messages coming from database server are now displayed in the Inline mode too.
– Values like 0 or empty string are now sent to the server correctly from OnBefore[Insert|Update]Record event handlers.
– Oracle: SQL scripts for creation user and permission tables have been fixed.
– Some other minor fixes and corrections.